Етикети

Connected (1) DW -Troy (2) Leslee (8) meditation (1) Tauno (5) the book (26) video (4)

петък, 6 юли 2012 г.

Torsion Field Pendulum Demo.wmv

This video started out as a "crafting demo", showing how I make the Triple Spiral, or Torsion Field, pendulum. Pretty quickly, I realized it might also be a good one to show how I use a pendulum in day-to-day life... I almost always have one slung about my wrist or fingertip...

So, if you want to see how I use a pendulum, please watch the first several minutes. The description of the pieces that actually make up the pendulum are discussed later in the video.

This is the kind of dowsing I also use to connect telepathically with my Guides; that is who my questions are addressed to. Watching the motion of the pendulum calms and activates various parts of the brain, and I suspect this works a lot like hypnotism or EMDR. For me, this induces a very light trance state, from which I can then connect with my Guides directly.

At about 8:30 you can hear a bit of description of how the pendulum works with with the subtle energy system in the body.

In many instances, the pendulum is being used more for affirmation/confirmation than for receiving specific information through the pendulum itself. The confirmation is of the info I've received telepathically.

The materials used are copper wire (18ga & 24ga), brass wire (22ga), and semi-precious gemstone beads.

Video and pendulum design by Leslee Hare, 2012.

There is a gallery of additional items I've made for energy work, at the Ruwa Design blog on WordPress.

 Leslee

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар