Етикети

Connected (1) DW -Troy (2) Leslee (8) meditation (1) Tauno (5) the book (26) video (4)

вторник, 26 юни 2012 г.

My connection with Tutankhamen, Cayce and Kathi

 
Tauno


My connection with Tutankhamen
I was doing a Pituitary Dimensionl Attunement sound meditation via Tom Kenyon as usual today
I have always felt a deep relaxation and peace and calm when i do this meditation, it opens the Universe for me
As I was deep in meditation listening to it for the second time I saw a cobra/the cobra that is on the forehead of the Pharaoh`s crown/, and then the image of Tutankhamen emerged into my spiritual view , I saw the Pharaoh quite clear, the same thing happened to me  few months before when I saw the Goddess Hathor
After I saw Tutankhamen I started another meditation – Shamanic Hathor Heart Chakra meditation and another Being appeared to me – She was dressed in dark blue, Her hair was brown and she has pale skin, I asked about Her name – Kathi / if I remember well/, I received that She is my Teacher
Another thing I remember is from Athabantian – the crew of Athabantian is here and is getting ready to take action with all of us.

Love and Light
Tauno

 Tauno
Another clue, given from Spirit, today, after I have received the name Kathi/ one of my teachers in the Spiritual realms/ I got an e-mail from a friend who do not speak English, the information attached was about Edgar Cayce/ Cayce – Kathi very close names according to their pronunciation/ and important info to me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

According to Mayas Cayce is WIZARD – 2, a Linking Worlds Wizard, unseen guiding force: Blue Hand – Knowledge, Action, Healing

WOW – I saw as a vision a blue hand reaching to me after I met Umbro that night
Kathi is dressed in dark blue

Thank You, Spirit! Thank You All!
Tauno

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар