Етикети

Connected (1) DW -Troy (2) Leslee (8) meditation (1) Tauno (5) the book (26) video (4)

четвъртък, 21 юни 2012 г.

My connection with Adrial

 
Tauno
My connection with Adrial
My dream of last night, 20 June 2012 after the intent to meet Athabantian crew members and Adrial and Les and all of you – I had a dream about brown royal leather armchair and other furniture for sitting in it, I had to chose which item to buy and I chose the arrmchair, there was a young boy with violin there , he was sitting first in the armchair, then on the chair and other items in this “shop”
And I felt the presence of many teenagers but I do not remember them well, maybe I was connected with the crew members

Brown – Troy has seen Adrial in dream time dressed in brown and with elvish wings,
I saw brown / beige desert not long ago in meditation and Jeshua there, He was sitting by the “road” and Les`s gravatar was also there

Today I expressed my intent to connect with Adrial before my Sound meditation through Tom Kenyon`s sound gifts /meditation connected with third eye/
I was in meditation listening to the sound and my attention was on the third eye chakra
I saw how the Rune GEBO was forming from a kind of ether ,

I saw a forest and felt the presence of the animals there – a deer, roes, owl and I saw a white rabbit, the rabbit was a kind of cloud although it was in the forest
Then I called Adrial – I saw a silhouette of a Being dressed in a brown gown, the length of this gown was reaching the knees and Adrial was passing through making a big step on the right
Then I saw the forest from a distance, there was a beautiful mist over the forest …it seemed the forest was in clouds

Later this afternoon I was sitting outside in the garden and I was looking at the clouds, I saw the Rabbit – the same rabbit from my meditation, next to the rabbit I saw a Being – Adrial, i am sure, Adrial was pointing towards the rabbit and from this link on the right side of the rabbit I saw a cloud craft, a flying saucer that looked like a head with eyes before turning into the saucer
Amazing ! Adrial heard me and gave me a sign in this beautiful manner, I think of GEBO :) Wow!
Next I was able to make a telepathic connection with Adrial – she asked me if I can allow her to act through me, via my physical body into our physical 3D world and I agreed to be so in certain occasions when this does not interfere with my life plan and my free will
Yes, Adrial – I give You an allowance to act thought me/to “borrow”/ so that we can fulfill our mission of bringing Light to the Earth and to Humans when necessary till the time of moving into 5th dimension with full consciousness
So be it in accordance with my Higher Self and my Guardians !
I remain as I AM sovereign Being of Light that cooperates with Adrial for the time of Ascension of Mother Earth and Humanity and all living Beings on Her surface into the 5th dimension
Let the Holy Violet Flame of transmutation of the negative energies be our tool for this mission
So be it and So it is!
Namaste
Tauno

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар