Етикети

Connected (1) DW -Troy (2) Leslee (8) meditation (1) Tauno (5) the book (26) video (4)

четвъртък, 21 юни 2012 г.

08


protectors in the shadows

January 23, 2012 
20120123-221659.jpg
A DREAM ABOUT BEING PROTECTED FROM OURSELVES
(from Leslee)
Years ago I had a dream that I was trapped in a cave – naked and defenseless and very frightened.
I cowered in the cave while around me danced many evil demons. I knew they were going to kill me, but only after they taunted and terrified me mercilessly.
Suddenly there was a flash of light, and on the stone table in the center of the cave appeared a powerful tall dark-skinned man with dreadlocks down his back.
As soon as he appeared, most of the demons dissolved instantaneously. He jumped down from the table and pointed his staff at the remaining few demons, who then either disappeared or fled out of the cave.
When I awoke, I realized that the dream was telling me that I’d always be protected.
We all have protectors, and They shadow and care for us no matter what.
When we’re able to tune into Them, They’re able to help is even more powerfully.
This dream was also about self-grasping.
No matter how tightly we grasp, our Protector will always loosen our grips. Protectors play key roles along our Spiritual Paths, because without a Protector, we’re left to our own devices.
Only a Protector can protect us from our own delusions. Enlightened Beings show us the path; Protectors keep us from self-sabotage.
I learned this from that dream: I was paralyzed by my fear, and I also couldn’t defend myself. Now I know that all my fear comes from self-grasping, so that’s why I try to work hard to overcome my self-grasping.
I know that once I have that under control, I’ll be home free.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар