Етикети

Connected (1) DW -Troy (2) Leslee (8) meditation (1) Tauno (5) the book (26) video (4)

петък, 22 юни 2012 г.

My crystal connection with Adrial and Leslee


My crystal connection with Adrial and Leslee
I sat in my armchair to wait for the exact time, as I was holding the crystals I had a vision in front of me of a white rabbit moving upwards , I was aware that time is right
I was meditating with ALGIZ and one of the Leos family Lemurians
All the time in all ways the Rune GEBO was seen sometimes merged with the Rune ALGIZ and the Rune TEIWAZ – a sign of a connection, reached balance and a victory
I received “You are protected” then I saw an angel with wings and the same sign M – AA Michael and one of Leslee`s guides that she remembers from the time of her incarnation on Earth
I was guided then to the crystal kingdom of Lemuria and there I saw two figures that were separated from a kind of crystal wall/dimension. They gradually met each other and formed a connection, from this connection I saw a Light formed
Then I saw this one ruler of Agartha that met Admiral Byrd in his visit, He was sitting in a chair, then I saw another Guide that was looking at me and the whole crystal took the image of a Being and I heard “ This is Adrial speaking to you”
I saw a figure climbing a sort of ladder – smooth crystal pointing upwards, this figure/a spiritually evolved human / shaman / was moving up while at the same time this moving figure became more and more crystalline till reaching another body of a different “matter”

End of the meditation
Namaste
Tauno



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар